Monday, March 29, 2010

Vote!

Hey y'all! It's Jen.

I am going to be changing up the layout of It's Been Stitched if I can find a template that I like. Don't be freaked out if you come in to the site and everything is really messed up. I have already uploaded a template of the current coding so that, if I do screw something up too badly, I will be able to get the old layout back.

Would y'all object to a bit of a brighter theme? Maybe one less... I don't want to say plain because I really love the current layout. It is plain, but it is good because it doesn't distract from your guy's work!



P.S: I tried spelling object three times. I kept coming up with upject. :D
P.P.S: I am a blonde.
P.P.P.S: I say y'all too much, and I'm from Ohio! I am supposed to be from the north. *rolly-eye-do-hickey*

0 comments:

 
It's Been Stitched - Templates Novo Blogger